Available in cut sheets and prefabricated U-sections to suit site requirements
Installing Pile Caps with Beam Form
All pile caps are constructed by using sides only, scoring outside of intended fold and hinging CBF to form any shape of pile. Spacers are clipped to the reinforcement cage to ensure the pile profile is maintained. Backfill uniformly to within 50mm of top of CBF.
Please see the videos and images below for a description of how to install pile caps.
Large and Complex Pile Caps
Small Pile Caps
- Place CBF U-sections into trench.
- Place steel reinforcing cage.
- Place CBF around perimeter of pile, scoring and bending to suit pile profile.
- Space off reinforcement cage using plastic grade plate spacers
- Backfill excavation to within 50 mm of top of CBF.